Egg white with American Cheese, Broccolli, Green Pepper, 2 pieces of bread, 1/2 cup of grapes
6 inch Subway Turkey on Honey Oat (Lettuce, Cucumber, Green Pepper)
2 cups of Red Pepper Slices
Chicken Balsamic Salad
Totaly Calories consumed: 1128
15 minute run
17 minute bike
series of abs, and legs
Black Bean and Guac Burritos (Vegan!)Ingredients
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 can black beans
- bag chopped lettuce, onion, and tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Moneteray Jack CheeseInstructions
- * Also for ingredients,you will need a batch of guacamole.
- Spread guacamole in the center of the flour tortilla. Place rice, beans, cheese, and toppings on top of the guacamole. Roll into a burrito and tuck in the ends.
- Using an indoor grill or a panini press, heat burrito until tortilla browns on each side.
- Serve with remaining guacamole or salsa.
Lost 35 pounds & over 25 inches. 5’7. SW:170 CW:135. Healthy eating and exercise 5x a week. I love my healthy lifestyle so much I’ve decided to pursue a degree in nutrition! I’m far from done, i want to lose another 5 pounds and tone tone tone! follow me! http://charstarrr.tumblr.com/
“Christian Bale, star of “The Dark Knight” trilogy, visited victims of the movie theater massacre in Aurora, Colo. on Tuesday,” Warner Bros. confirmed to the Denver Post.
Bale went to Aurora to offer his condolences as an individual rather than as a spokesperson for the production company.
“Mr. Bale is there as himself, not representing Warner Brothers,” said an assistant to Susan Fleishman, the executive vice president for corporate communications at Warner Bros.”
It doesn’t take wings and a costume to be a real hero.